08S6T

The number of posts in this blog is currently, MINIMAL, LITTLE, PATHETIC, TERRIBLE, you get the picture. Whoever from the class reads this, please come give me your email. You cant post unless I add your email or let you use my account. And there is no way I am going to let you use my account, so there. Please kuai dian give me your email. Its not like I'm gonna meng nudge you on weekdays or something. In fact, I promise not to add you on msn. Just do this for the class and the food vouchers...Ok, just do this for the food vouchers. Give me your email pls!

And on a lighter note, hope everybody enjoyed JTS. It was definitely an enriching experience, especially for those who did not know how to cook and such. If your want, we can have the welfare rep of the class host another barbecue, be it at Glen's house or maybe another location. Of course this will only be done during the March holidays. Once again, pass me your emails pls, then go study for GP Test, or else you GG.

Tired PE Rep