Hello 6T!

Life in school is getting really busy with the piling tutorials and tests... but we are still surviving! xD Remember to keep posting though! =) Well, here's a few reminders for the next few weeks:

This Monday:
-Forces Tutorial
-H1 / H2 Economics Test

This Week:
-Chemistry Mock SPA Assessment (Thursday)
-Mathematics Graphical Techniques Test (Wednesday)
-Mathematics Tutorial 7A
-Economics Tutorial 8
-Physics Investigative Project Test (Friday)
-Physcis Investigative Project Worksheet
-General Paper AQ Essay
-Project Work Draft PI

14 April: H2 Mathematics Test
24 April: Chemistry 'A' Level SPA Assessment
5 May: H2 Chemistry Test
12 May: H1 / H2 Chinese Test

That's all of what I can think of now. Anyway, tell me if you want new songs to be added into the Music Playlist. And... I will be uploading more of the pictures into the Picture Section when I have the time. Work hard and I wish 6T all the best! =)

-kuoxing, ur braincooked welfare rep