hey 6T!

kuoxing here. these are some pictures taken at the ct bench when we have nothing better to do, haha! ^.^
mmm let me comment a bit:

pic1: roy is in his chinese wonderland where only chengyu, hanzi and mario monsters exist. xD
pic2: u take a picture of me i take a picture of u, fair and square. =P
pic3: the camera is drowsy, it looks like we are crazy people coming out of a roller coaster, haha! : )

well, i think i should post something more meaningful though. Here's a quote i saw recently. i think that it makes a lot of sense:
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. -Groucho Marx

-think about it, kx, ur welfare rep =)